- Connect with recruitment agencies to source for candidates for specific job positions and well conversant with the total recruitment process.
- Smooth execution of the employee onboarding & induction process.
- Prepare HR reports, documentations, develop JD’s and maintain personal files.
- Ensure employee documentations are up to date.
- Thorough knowledge in HRIS and update the required data for the payroll process.
- Grievance handling, inquiries and hands on experience in disciplinary management process and well conversant with the labour laws.
- Create & manage employee training initiatives to enhance workplace productivity & culture.
- Handling Company events and the CSR programmes
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree in Human Resources Management or Professional qualification of the relevant field from a reputed professional body
- Possess minimum 3 years working experience in the similar capacity in a hotel industry with a strong operational knowledge.
- Ability to work independently to deliver results & to perform a wide range of multi -tasks.
- Female in the age group of 25 – 30
- A versatile individual who can perform with minimum supervision
- Excellent command of both, English & Sinhala (written and oral)
- Computer Literacy
A detailed CV along with a recent passport size photograph and contact details of two non-related
referees should reach [email protected] stating the position applied in the subject line of the email or by post to;
Head of Human Resources
Mosvold Boutique Hotels,
285/2A, Kaduwela Road,