Ayurveda Sri Lanka Panchakarma
For those who rely on the healing power of Ayurveda in Sri Lanka, Panchakarma treatment ‘Pure’ at our retreat is a nourishing experience. Ayurveda Pure employs Panchakarma treatments which involve the detoxification of the body and is ideal for guests looking to enhance their general wellbeing, relieve symptoms of illnesses & achieve balance of the mind, body & soul. The whole process is made up of 3 phases which take the form of application of ingredients, elimination of toxins & finally strengthening & rejuvenation of the body.
Ayurveda Pure, Panchakarma “All or nothing”
- 3 consultations with our Ayurveda doctor
- 5 treatments a day, supplements as required
- Full-board (dishes according to your dosha / Ayurveda-type)
- Complimentary daily yoga and meditation
- Recommended minimum stay: 13 nights