KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of Financial and Management reports and conduct audits as per the accounting standards.
- Ensure proper control are in place for business operations and financial information are positioned accurately in GL.
- Ensure the practice of accounting principles, standards, procedures.
- Review and assist in estimating budgets for current and future expenditures.
- Compliance of tax liabilities.
- Routine check of all property revenue, credit card payments, comparison of revenue reports, statements and cash flow.
- Prepare and process the payroll.
- Liaise with the Property Heads, Head Office team, banks, auditors and other regulatory bodies.
- Visiting the properties as and when required.
- Undertake any ad-hoc target assigned by the management.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mandatory working experience in the hospitality and tourism industry with minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Professional qualification fully or part in finance (CA/ACMA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- Knowledge in QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of both, English and Sinhala Language (Written and Oral).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet with tight deadlines under minimum supervision.
Should you possess the above qualifications and experience to take up the challenge, please forward your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name and position applied in the subject line of the e-mail.